MGR is my idol

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 | 6:56:00 PM

Captain Vijayakanth, who is busy on a whirlwind tour campaigning for the AIADMK alliance, says, 'I have entered into an agreement with a party (AIADMK) floated by MGR, who is my matinee idol. I will campaign for their success'


Addressing a meeting at Hosur, he said, 'It was because of the misrule of Karunanidhi that farmers and local people in tamilnadu are reeling under power cuts.' Stating that there was an allegation against him that he had received crores of rupees from other parties.


Vijayakanth said, 'Why should I get money from others when I have the support of people. I always wanted a place in people's heart. Money has never been my target. 'Vijayakanth's DMDK is contesting in 41 seats as part of the AIADMK allinace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment