Sonakshi eager to meet Kamal

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 | 6:53:00 PM

Sonakshi Sinha, the girl who made it big with Dabbang, is all ready for a trip downsouth to share the screen with Kamal Hassan. For she is paired opposite Ulaganayakan Kamal Haasan for a movie titled playing Vishwaroopam, to be directed by Selvaraghavan.


On being chosen to play the female lead, Sonakshi says 'the entire package was very appealing. When I heard the story from Selvah, I was thrilled because this, just like my Bollywood debut had a great script and a big star'.


I am ready for the day when I will start shooting with Kamal. He is a epitome of knowledge and I want to learn a lot from him, she says. The film is being made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Rumours were that the movie is inspired by Hollywood hit Hannibal. However circles close to Selvah denied it.


In Hindi, Sonakshi is going strong and steady. She is doing Race 2, a sequel to Abbas Mastan's Race. Sonakshi would be seen opposite Akshay Kumar in Shirish Kunder's Joker, a 3D film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment