'Vijay suggested me to work with Salman'

Thursday, March 31, 2011 | 5:29:00 PM

Director Siddique who managed to render a hit in Kavalan starring Vijay is all resolved to repeat the magic in Bollywood too. The ace Malayalam filmmaker is now doing remake of Kavalan in Bollywood. Guess who plays the lead role? None other than Salman Khan.


Says the director, ' I had great comfort levels working with Vijay. It was an excellent experience working with him. When there was talks of doing the Hindi remake, it was Vijay who suggested me to do it with Salman Khan'.


Salman 's innocence propelled me to cast him in the movie,' says Siddique, 'When I looked at Salman, what struck me first was his innocence. And then, it was his personality. I was looking at an actor who had the innocence and humour that was essential to play the bodyguard. And Salman had all that and more. I thank Vijay for it', he add.


Salman essayed the character of an inspector in Dabangg and was impressive. he has right energy and humour. Hopefully we will repeat the act now, he winds up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment