Mankatha mania grips Ajith fans

Monday, May 9, 2011 | 10:47:00 PM

No sooner a song of Mankatha was released in net by director Venkat Prabhu, Mankatha mania has gripped Ajith fans. The songs have been downloaded at quick pace.

There is enough buzz happening across the State and fans have started to sing paeans of the Ultimate Star. Danush, an avid Ajith-fan, says, ' it is just a begining and there is lots to come. I was amazed by way the song was shot and our Thala was ravishing. yuvan really rocks.'

The song has aroused my curiosity. I am now all eager to see the movie. Three cheers to Thala and Venkat Prabhu, says another fan. Meanwhile, Venkat Prabhu is taking all possible efforts to ensure that 50th film of AJith should come good. He has ensured that everything should be grand and glitzy.

Yuvan Shankar is upbeat at the response for the song. He says, 'thank you all for making it count. Mankatha is a special movie for me. I am giving my best'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment