Hansika hits a six

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 | 10:28:00 AM

Beautiful Hansika turns dutiful now. She has been shuttling between Hyderabad and Chennai to complete her assignments in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously. When other actresses find it tough to distribute their time and schedules for a couple of films, Hansika is doing it for six films at a time. And none are unhappy with her.

How could Hansika manage to be so perfect? “I am working round the clock and no complaints” she says. “I am 19 now. This is the time to work hard and I am doing it. If I sit idle now, may be I have to be idle for the rest of my life” Hansika said.

Her first release in Tamil Mappillai was out in theatres and Hansika is awaiting the audience response with bated breathe. She hopes that she can repeat her Tollywood stint in Tamil cinema too. Good Luck Hansika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment