Sneha pins hope on Murattu Kaalai

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 | 3:35:00 PM

Sneha, the actress with girl next-door-looks, is pinning lots of hopes on Murattu Kaalai. The movie, a remake of yesteryear Rajnikanth hit titled the same, features Sundar C in the lead role. Directed by Selvabharathy, it has Vivek playing the role enacted by Surulirajan and Suman donning the role of baddie (Jaishankar was the villain in the original).


Sneha, who is cast as female lead to Sundar C is all thrilled. She says, ' it is an excellent character and it has come good. I play a suave homely girl in the movie. All credit should go to the director for giving me an opportunity like this'.


Interestingly her recent-release Bhavani ( in which she played a daredevil cop) managed a decent business and Sneha has agreed to be part of its sequel.


Happy and thrilled at getting varied roles, Sneha says, ' it has been an enjoyable career for me in cinema. I have won fans and well-wishers in large numbers. I will live up to lot their expectations. With Murattu Kaalai, I will be back in the hunt'.


She is listening to a few scripts in Telugu too. Announcement on my next venture would be made soon, she adds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment