Bollywood and Kollywood prays for Rajini

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 | 9:56:00 AM

Many a popular Bollywood actors including Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Dharmendra, Priyanka Chopra and Arshad Warsi have prayed and wished a speedy recovery to Rajnikanth. Meanwhile, Tamil film personalities gathered at the Sri Raghavendra Swamy temple in Chennai to conduct mass prayers for his speedy recovery.

'I am very upset after hearing about Rajini’s health. We all should pray for his quick recovery. I spoke to him about six days back. He said ‘I am fine Paji’. I am worried about his health,' he said.


Bobby Deol said, 'I hope he gets well soon. We all love him. Not just an actor, he is a great human being'

Priyanka Chopra said, 'I wish him a better health.' Arshad Warsi said, 'I think he is god to all actors and I hope he gets better. Industry needs him, the whole country needs him and we love him a lot.'

At Thirumullaivoyal Raghavendra Swamy temple, special prayers were organised and mass feeding was done in which Lawrence Raghavendra, Sarath Kumar, Prabhu, Bharath among others took part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment