Rajinikanth voice before leaving Singapore

Monday, May 30, 2011 | 10:38:00 PM

Actor Rajnikanth has expressed confidence that he would return back fit and fine from Singapore. A voice of the Super Star was released by his daughter Soundarya that has given hope to millions of Rajnikanth fans across the globe.


In the audio, Rajnikanth says ''I thank all my fans who have prayed for my good health. I am amazed at their love and care for me though I am an actor who is paid to act'.


He added, ' I will come back with vigour strong, fit and fine with my head high'.


Meanwhile, Rajnikanth left by a Singapore airlines flight accompanied by his wife and two daughters. He would be treated at National Kidney Centre by doctors.


The release of audio tape has now given relief to his fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment