Big day for Hanshika

Saturday, April 9, 2011 | 2:26:00 PM

Hanshika Motwani, the bubbly young actress in Kollywood, is keeping her finger crossed and is hoping that her maiden Tamil release Mappillai (hitting the film on Friday) go on to become a hit.


Mappillai, directed by Suraj, features Dhanush, Vivek and Manisha Koirala in lead roles besides Hanshika. Interestingly even before the movie could release she has gone ahead to do a few biggies in Tamil including Velayudham with Vijay, Engeyum Kadhal opposite Jayam Ravi and a movie titled Oru Kal Oru Kannadi with Udhayanidhi Stalin. '


Says Hanshika, I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am praying that Mappillai turn out to be a big hit' 'My journey so far in Kollywood has been wonderful and I look forward to becoming a part of the Tamil film family'.


Dhanush is a good co-star. He made me feel at ease on the sets. I am happy to be part of the movie, she adds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment