I am a great fan of Ajith: Jai

Saturday, April 9, 2011 | 2:26:00 PM

Actor Jai, who shot to fame with Subramaniapuram and Chennai 28, says, ' I am a great fan of Ajith. He is my mentor and I look up to him for any advice'.


He is currently playing the lead role in a movie to be produced by ace director A R Murugadoss. The film has been titled now, and it is Engeyum Eppodhum. Says the actor, 'I share a very good rapport with director Saravanan and Murugadoss is happy about our bond. He says an actor and a director should always share a healthy relationship.'


On the movie, he says, 'it is sweet and cute love story which has Anjali opposite me. I am thoroughly impressed with the script and immediately agreed to be part of the film. Engeyum Eppodhum will bring on screen a new Jai.'


On his admiration for Ajith, Jai says, 'he is my inspiration. I look up to him for all advice when I feel that I need to shape up my career'. He says, ' I have made many bad decisions in life. After Subramaniapuram, I was flooded with lots of offer and I had difficulty in choosing the right scripts'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment