Know more about Rahman

Friday, April 1, 2011 | 5:06:00 PM

Want to know more about Rahman! Then grab a copy of his his first-ever official biography, A R Rahman The Spirit of Music, published by Om Books International, that would hit the stands on 6 April.

The biography, written by Nasreen Munni Kabir,talks about how he approaches work, and more importantly, how he understands his own life. The book also talks about how his spiritual leanings have helped him develop a balance in life

He says in the book, 'I live from day to day now. I believe that everything will be taken care of. It gives me a sense of stability instead of me feeling that I need to act or react to everything around me.'

The biography also talks about Rahman’s mentor Mani Ratnam and how he met wife Saira. In the book Rahman expresses desire that he wants to release an album with all his family members who are into music.

Rahman, the double Grammy and Oscar winner is now going great guns. All his fans are eagerly waiting for the launch of the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment