Prabhu Solomon's film titled Kumkii

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 | 12:34:00 PM

Kumki is an elephant that is normally used to drive wild elephants that strays into the city from forest. Since Prabhu Solomon is chronicling the lives of wild elephants and mahouts for his next venture, he has titled his film Kumki.

Produced jointly by UTV and Thirupathy Brothers, Kumki stars Vikram Ganesan, son of Prabhu and grandson of thespian SIvaji Ganesan in the lead role.

Says Prabhu Solomon, 'it was my desire to do a movie on the elephants as I read a lots of reports of elephants straying into city due to deforestation and suffer a lot. When I was searching for a suitable hero, I saw Vikram Ganesan and readily decided to cast him in the lead rle'.

He says, ' it would have a soft romantic story in the backdrop of elephant tale. Imman will score music while SUkumar handles the camera'.

On his part, Vikram Ganesan, says, 'it is my privelege to act in Prabhu Solomon's film. I need the blessings and support of all for my maiden venture'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment